The Apocalypse The Apocalypse

Ummm

Umm...it isn't THAT BAD...and was more or less humorous once you gave us the 'moral'...but this is NOT worth almost a 3.9! This is....odd....

//Sacrafice.1 //Sacrafice.1

Oh wow

Oh wow man....This is...very very very nice. I likey. Kind of lackluster in the very beginning.,..but after that..wow, great use of filters btw. I hope to be near this level soon...just started animating, and I wanna be just wiiike yuuu! *ahem* 5/5*, 10/10 because of the well done drama.

Perriwinkle responds:

Lol. Skill + Effort + Time = Greatness. I learned that if you bust your ass in one of them (time) then you can lack in another (skill). I should quote that :D

//Perriwinkle

SS- Back Again SS- Back Again

Haha

A lot of that was very well timed. I likey, I expected less, and thats the only reason I'm smiling. 6/10, 3/5

Made me laugh..make these things longaaar.

LollerCupcake responds:

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN LONGER IF NEWFOUNDLAND DIDN'T HIJACK IT

Halo3 Red Button of Death Halo3 Red Button of Death

Nice

*tear* I felt that poor boys pain....Except with my old PS2...It killed so many games before I got a new one....At least 3.

Nice animation, kind of boring, but hey, it does what it said it would do....and yah, that would firikken suck. I liked his tear.... hahahh. Keep at it.

NinjaGorilla01 responds:

thanks :)

i have only lost one game... god of war... as i was trying to re-beat it before the second one came out. it was VERY tradgic

[KK] Spongebob Scat Fest! [KK] Spongebob Scat Fest!

Good job! Funny as hell

Good job, that made me laugh my ass off! Watched that loop for like 10 mins. Gotta love you guys...even if I want to rip all ur dicks off half the time.