Cube Core Cube Core

ok cool

Ok..awesome game, 5/5. Buut..I'm stuck! I got a knife, I put that rat in the hole (he won't go through the tubes)...and thats it..I have no idea what to do next. Tell meh! :P haha, good job on the game though, I just suggest you put buttons on the bottom right/left/bottom for the directions, or at least have a tutorial on how to move. I had no idea until I pressed to the side by accident.

Lazarou responds:

In real life do you move around using buttons towards the edges of your vision? :P

Haha I get your point, I just assumed most people would naturally click around the screen to expore, its a very common mechanism for movement in these types of games :)

Thanks for the comments tho, I will bear them in mind for the next one :D

myAddiction myAddiction

GAH!

I keep trying to fill the frikken lighter! I pulled it out...I...how do i wet the pad in th egame...I hate you!

Buttons and actions tut. Buttons and actions tut.

..uhh

Uhh, was this serious? Part of it is broken, I had to rightclick>forward to continue. It was annoyingly flashy (no pun), and was poorly explained. Well...actually is was explained fairly well...I just wanted to add something bad again. Keep working, if needed, just use screenshots from flash. Good luck

DP responds:

Actually You didn't wait for it to load k

How to Grow a Second Head How to Grow a Second Head

HAHAH

HAHHAH! Man, that was the most....that was just funny. Haha, great job great job. I've got to try this! It sounds awesome! Can I just use a knife instead of a snaggletoothed pig head?

Stickman Skittles Stickman Skittles

huh

Huh..Kind of cool, keep working on it....or well, consider it practice and work on something a bit more fun. Maybe some form of goal?

Ash4792 responds:

yeah, but i didn't know what else to add, and it was really just a practice thing like you said.

It's Pong! It's Pong!

Huh

As people have said...it's just pong. But it solid. Very cool...And 'socialiste', maybe he just wanted to see what people thought of his FIRST flash. Keep at it, but add your own touch to the classic next time. I got bored. o.o

AcidicFlame responds:

Thanks for the review. I know it's very basic but it was more of an experiment for my own personal gain than it was for Newgrounds' benefit. Thank you again.