The Apocalypse The Apocalypse

Ummm

Umm...it isn't THAT BAD...and was more or less humorous once you gave us the 'moral'...but this is NOT worth almost a 3.9! This is....odd....

//Sacrafice.1 //Sacrafice.1

Oh wow

Oh wow man....This is...very very very nice. I likey. Kind of lackluster in the very beginning.,..but after that..wow, great use of filters btw. I hope to be near this level soon...just started animating, and I wanna be just wiiike yuuu! *ahem* 5/5*, 10/10 because of the well done drama.

Perriwinkle responds:

Lol. Skill + Effort + Time = Greatness. I learned that if you bust your ass in one of them (time) then you can lack in another (skill). I should quote that :D

//Perriwinkle

SS- Back Again SS- Back Again

Haha

A lot of that was very well timed. I likey, I expected less, and thats the only reason I'm smiling. 6/10, 3/5

Made me laugh..make these things longaaar.

LollerCupcake responds:

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN LONGER IF NEWFOUNDLAND DIDN'T HIJACK IT

Cube Core Cube Core

ok cool

Ok..awesome game, 5/5. Buut..I'm stuck! I got a knife, I put that rat in the hole (he won't go through the tubes)...and thats it..I have no idea what to do next. Tell meh! :P haha, good job on the game though, I just suggest you put buttons on the bottom right/left/bottom for the directions, or at least have a tutorial on how to move. I had no idea until I pressed to the side by accident.

Lazarou responds:

In real life do you move around using buttons towards the edges of your vision? :P

Haha I get your point, I just assumed most people would naturally click around the screen to expore, its a very common mechanism for movement in these types of games :)

Thanks for the comments tho, I will bear them in mind for the next one :D

myAddiction myAddiction

GAH!

I keep trying to fill the frikken lighter! I pulled it out...I...how do i wet the pad in th egame...I hate you!

Buttons and actions tut. Buttons and actions tut.

..uhh

Uhh, was this serious? Part of it is broken, I had to rightclick>forward to continue. It was annoyingly flashy (no pun), and was poorly explained. Well...actually is was explained fairly well...I just wanted to add something bad again. Keep working, if needed, just use screenshots from flash. Good luck

DP responds:

Actually You didn't wait for it to load k